Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS COMIC???

This is likely my debut comic series. I'm going to do my best to update weekly.
These are just the rough drafts, I'll be inkng and colouring in the next few days :)

Please give a warm welcome to my new comic "Under Lock and Key"











The main characters are going to be Master Lochlan (Lock - the long haired gender ambiguous flirt) Master Kieran ( Key- the severe butch lez punisher), Chains (the cute lolita Maid) and the lead female role. Her name is up in the air, Maybe "Under," "Charms," "pet," "rover" or something. Or Regina, because of the look I'm going for. If you think of any cute or funny names/euphamisms for 'submissive" let me know. The obnoxious cashier in these first few pages isn't likely to return.

2 comments:

Truly said...

I'm pretty excited about this. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun. :)

JeffSwim said...

Jess, this stuff is amazing!