Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


Friend Liam Burke as the METAL fairy.
I like this outfit. Staple leprechaun chic.


Cpt.Rokit zipping through space.
I'm having a love affair with music today. Send great sound my way!


Twisting in her chair.
This is for a shitty DJ :)


twist and shout


I'm in love with this band called Pelican. The metal makes love to my ears.


This is a rough drawing of Shasta, though Muna modeled for her face and arm.
This is their illegitimate fingerbaby.


Portrait of fellow functioning, mostly benign schizophrenic; Efrum Ellenbogen.



Ahem, no one I know. This conversation never took place. Got it?


The Snake Charmers playing for meat Umi.


Portrait of friend Jacob.



Portrait and quotes of friend from Umi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got quite a variety of styles. From cartoony, to slightly abstract.

I'm always impressed (and a bit envious) of people who can draw.