Thursday, October 13, 2011

Illustrations in marker

Uploading my sketchbook by request. Some of these were made while riding OC transpo.
Coloured with Prismacolour and Alpha markers, kept in a little model train box. I love to let little kids colour with me in waiting rooms and such. Their parents assume I've got kids because I carry markers and Rubix cubes around with me. Sure, it's all for the kids...



Elven Military Captain, Efram Ellenbogen racing, a chunky baker, and a self portrait - I had to vent some serious confusion.



Caitlyn Fiona O'Brolgin



This was drawn with one eye on the train back to Ottawa after saying goodbye to Efram at the station. Old ladies on the train thought I was crying. Truth was I'd managed to sear my eye with incorrect contact fluid that morning.



Driving past a junior high a girl stopped at the crosswalk had the most incredible hair. She looked like a taller version of the main character in the upcoming film Brave (dreamworks?). The hair colour here is incorrect, I don't own a shade of fall leaves and fire.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Pixar :D

Also, nice work as always! Your style is really solid now - like, stupidly solid. I'm gellin'.